Monday, October 8, 2012

Lazy Rivers

Date: October 8th
Time: 9:50 P.M.
Current Mood: Indifferent.

Well Hello There!

Clearly, I am new to this. Never have I "blogged" before, nor (in all honesty) have I ever read another's blog. SO, this endeavor is all new to me! Why Kat? Why blog, why NOW? I'm so glad you've asked! Personally, life is one big roller coaster; and if you are like me, a big roller coaster-or any roller coaster for that matter- scares the shit out of me. However, it seems that I am not in charge of picking which amusing ride life affilates itself with. (If I could choose, we would all be sipping Margaritas in "Life's Lazy River") And because of this, the events that take place within my life sometimes lend themselves into worthy stories. Now, of course I have ideas, situations, stories, the whole nine yards swimming around in my head while shouting "pick me! pick me!" begging to be described and revealed outside of the confines of my own mind. But, I'm not sure I am ready to take a swing at full frontal BLOGGING just yet. But hey, I finally got my lazy ass to make a blog, that's good enough for me! So my nonexistant readers, my cyber space feeders - I'll let this conclude my first entry, but keep your eyes open because this is only the beginning.
 
Ta Ta For Now
-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment